Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop
This variant is currently sold out
DRENCH & REPAIR | Hydrating Hybrid
Glass skin, not glass ceilings
FOR: Any skin types with soft, bouncy, and dewy ambitions (so all of them).
- This restoring and reparative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or an emulsion (or maybe the other way around, depending on where you choose to put it in your routine).
- Its concentrated, minimal water formula (yes, we understand the irony) combines hydration-attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture.
- It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels.
- If you could assemble a fantasy football league of skin health-bolstering antioxidants, hydrating heavyweights, and nourishing plant-based oils, this is the team that will sweep the floor with dull, dry skin.
We all want well-moisturized skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft but achieving that can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news is that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean it’s not friendly towards oilier skin types either—thanks to its lightweight, silky texture, it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturizers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration.
This silky serum/lotion/emulsion/oil is an overachiever and a bit of a people pleaser (Holifrog’s resident Virgo, if you will). With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer than when it found you, and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before or in place of your moisturizer. You can add a smidge of your moisturizer or a drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
PORE CONFESSION: It’s hard to be soft, but it’s always worth the effort.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: A natural anti-inflammatory that calms as well as hydrates skin.
- Marula Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoelic acids to protect and moisturize skin.
- Squalane: An emollient and antioxidant that restores the lipid barrier and strengthens cell function for healthy skin cells to give you that bouncy, plump glow.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- Niacinamide: AKA Vitamin B3, this skincare superstar helps soothe irritation, fade pigmentation, assist ceramide synthesis, and prevent hydration loss.
- Panthenol (vitamin B-5): Attracts moisture to the skin and holds onto it.
- Lycium barbarum (goji fruit) extract: Source of antioxidant compounds such as phenolic acids and flavanoids that help defend against environmental damage.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): A vitamin-like fat-soluble antioxidant, naturally present in the body, that improves the appearance of signs of aging.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate: A water-soluble derivative of azelaic acid, which is a skin-calming acid that helps reduce irritation and loosens dead skin cells.
- Honeysuckle Flower and Green Tea Leaf Extracts: Soothing antioxidants that reduce inflammation and irritation while helping to hydrate skin cells.
- Thioctic Acid: Sometimes this likes to go by Alpha-Lipoic Acid, but it’s a potent antioxidant that helps improve skin texture and signs of photoaging.
- Avena Sativa Bran and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extracts: A natural silicone alternative that gives a silky slip texture for a luxurious feel and supports viscosity and stability.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Squalane, Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Thioctic Acid, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Superoxide Dismutase, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Soybean Peroxidase, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Azelaic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Lonicera, Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethylalcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid *Organic