The Rich Cream
This variant is currently sold out
An upgrade of Bader's original award-winning daily moisturizer. Intensely luxurious, hydrating and nourishing. Supports cellular renewal to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance. Backed by 30 years of research and innovation. Powered by TFC8®
- Clinically proven to reduce the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
- Deeply hydrates, conditions, and renews for soft, even, restored skin
- Promotes elasticity, supports skin barrier function and prevents transepidermal water loss - for skin that’s supple, plump, and smooth.
- Protects against environmental aggressors
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells
In user trials:
- 97% agree skin’s tone and texture look dramatically transformed.
- 96% agree skin looks firmer and lifted and feels more supple and elastic.
- 95% agree the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles is dramatically improved.
- See clinical and user trials
- Ideal for normal to dry skin, more mature skin types, and colder, drier climates.
- Fragrance-free. Vegan.
Augustinus Bader skincare is 100% free of parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc, and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil and formulated without unnecessary preservatives, solvents, or emulsifiers.
"AQUA (WATER), COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ETHYL OLEATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, PANTHENOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 OLEATE, ZINC PCA, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, ALANYL GLUTAMINE, ARGININE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-177, PHENYLALANINE, SISYMBRIUM IRIO SEED OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DEXTRAN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-8."