Power Mist Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
This variant is currently sold out
Revolutionizing hand happiness!
Wave goodbye to harsh, goopy hand sanitizers and hello to Power Mist, the first beauty-forward sanitizer designed to make your skin happy. The dermatologist-tested formula is packed with good-for-you ingredients like hydrating Aloe Vera and a blend of Essential Oils to leave hands soft and healthy. Each mist contains 500+ spritzes to evenly eliminate 99.9% of harmful germs, and its lightweight formula absorbs quickly, never feels sticky and leaves your hands smelling great. It's also TSA friendly, so take it on the go to bring a boost of hygiene and hydration to any (and every!) adventure. That's what we call love at first mist.
Approved by Health Canada
NPN Number: 80101810
- 1.29 Fl. Oz (38 ml)
- Hydrating and Natural Moisturizing
- Fast Evaporating
- No Sticky Residue Or Alcohol Smell
- 500+ spritzes
- Evenly Distributes Across Entire Hand
- Travel Friendly (TSA Approved)
- NO Parabens
- NO Triclosan
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Ethyl Alcohol 80% (v/v)
- Aloe Vera (Has Vitamins A, B, C, D and E. It is rich with antioxidants and has antibacterial properties)
- Glycereth-26 (Humectant and lubricant that offers a smooth, luxurious feeling)
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Provides antimicrobial protection and moisturizes skin)
- Lime Essential Oil (Helps retain youth and prevents the appearances of ageing)
- Lemon Essential Oil (Has natural antimicrobial agent and rejuvenates skin)
- Red 40 (C.I. 16035)
Uses: Effective in destroying harmful bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing. For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
Directions: Children (2 years and older) and Adults: Supervise children while using this product (FDA 2016). For occasional use and for personal household use. Rub hands well for at least 30 seconds and Let dry (Health Canada 2009).
Warnings: Do not use on children/infants under 2 years of age (except on the advice of a doctor or a health care professional. Stop using and consult a health care provider if irritation develops. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center immediately or get medical attention. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If necessary, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Flammability warning: keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Other information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. Store below 40ºC (104ºF). When exposed to light liquid solution color may vary without affecting the effectiveness of the formula. May discolor certain fabrics.
Dermatologically tested. We don’t test on animals.