This variant is currently sold out
This foundation is honestly a dream on the skin. It looks just as good applied sparingly with your fingers as it does built up with a brush for more coverage. The finish looks like skin-- it is not too dewy, not too matte.
India's note: this foundation is all I want to use. I can apply it with my fingers in a matter of seconds to make myself look a little bit more polished when I'm pinched for time, or I can layer it and buff it out for a more elegant application worthy of a night out. Bonus, I feel like I don't have to set this foundation with powder after I apply it.
“This color was created for the fairest of complexions.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– The lightest foundation color
– For extremely fair skin, Lightness is a well balanced neutral color, suitable for pink or yellow undertones
“Silken is like a sister shade to Paper Thin – the same lightness, but with a yellow undertone.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– The perfect color for fair – medium skin with a yellow undertone
“Use a little bit of Paper Thin to simply even out your skin tone, or layer on a bit more for a more refined, polished look.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Created for fair to medium skin tones with pink undertones.
– A cool, ivory color that achieves a semi-matte, skin-perfecting finish.
“While my foundations have buttery soft moisturizing properties, they also feel light as air. The end result is perfect looking skin.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Created for fair to medium fair skin with olive or golden undertones.
– A natural, warm beige colour.
“Consider Subtlety the cousin to Just Sheer, our neutral/warm beige foundation, but with a touch more yellow. The perfect match for medium-fair golden skin.”
-Kirsten Kjaer Weis
-Best for medium-fair skin with yellow/golden undertones
“Illusion is a warm honey beige that blends so well, no one will notice you’re wearing makeup. They’ll just notice how beautiful your skin is!” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Created for medium to medium dark skin with golden or olive undertones.
– A warm, honey shade
Velvety is just like it sounds: your skin will be left looking soft, touchable, absolutely perfect. Just like the most expensive silk velvet.”- Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Created for medium dark to dark skin with golden or olive undertones.
“Transparent is an exact half step between our Velvety and Delicate Cream Foundation colors.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– For medium-dark skin with golden undertones
“Our deepest shade of foundation goes on like a dream thanks to ingredients like almond seed, jojoba, and coconut oils.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Our darkest color foundation has a rich, golden undertone
– Made for medium dark – dark skin tones
Produced in Italy
CCPB Certified Organic
NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial coloring and fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers.
NOT tested on animals
This product is not vegan
30 months before being opened, 12 months after being opened.
Certified Organic: Of the agriculturally derived ingredients in this product, a minimum 95% comes from organic farming.
Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as:
Sweet Almond Seed Oil: A natural emollient used to moisturize and promote skin elasticity.
Coconut Oil: A natural moisturizer for the skin.
Jojoba Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, which promote skin elasticity and reduce signs of aging.